If you’re looking to sweep the love of your life of his/her feet this Valentine’s Day, here’s just a selection of where you can find romance in Chester.
- The Coast, Tarporley – From Tuesday 12th– Friday 15th February, they’ll be running a 3-course Valentine’s menu. For £30 per head, guests can indulge in a series of Mediterranean-inspired courses, complemented by a chilled glass of Prosecco.
- Gary Usher’s restaurant, Sticky Walnut, will be serving a special set menu, starting from £60pp.
- Thornton Hall Hotel, Wirral – 6 course taster menu from just £85 pp, Live Soul & Motown music event from £39.50pp. Award-winning spa breaks available starting from £95 per person.
- Joseph Benjamin, Chester – will be serving sharing specials alongside their a la carte menu from Thurs-Sat.
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel – 5* luxury spa packages from £110pp or a Michelin-starred 6 course tasting menu at Simon Radley from £199.
- Porta – relaxed tapas food by candlelight with the option of a special sharing dish too. As they don’t take bookings the worst case scenario is that you’ll have to pull up a pue in their cosy bar with a glass of chilled wine!
- Valentine’s Day with a difference at The Oakfield, Chester Zoo – enjoy a three-course sharing menu and a glass of champagne in the stunning surroundings of The Oakfield at Chester Zoo £75pp.
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a view from Brasserie ABode – 5 courses, including a bottle of Prosecco £110 per couple with one of the best views in Chester.
- The Ring O’Bells will be holding one of their Pop-Up Thursday evenings with a special Valentine’s theme menu – love will definitely be in the air in Christleton.
- Treat your loved one to a luxurious dinner at Restaurant 1539 – 4 courses £45 pp with scrumptious sharing dessert plates for 2, and a special gift for your loved one. Available Thursday 14th – Saturday 16th February.
- If food is the way to a person’s heart then head to The White Horse this Valentine’s Day for a romantic meal for two. Enjoy a 3 course menu between Thursday 14th – Saturday 16th February for just £30 per person.
This is just a small selection of what is on offer in our beautiful, romantic city, you will find even more inspiration here … so get booking and get loved up in Chester this Valentine’s Day.